Arc Sterile US Patent nº 10,231,892
The advantages of Arcsterile
Maximum air purity
ArcSterile: total laminated horizontal flow in a static situation. The other cabins generate turbulences and air impurities.
- Laminated flow: drags down microscopic particles from high and generates air turbulences in the area below the microscope.
- Horizontal and frontal flow: promotes a 180º buckle and generates turbulences on contact with the microscope.
Elimination of turbulences / orientated flow
The source of the air flow describes an arc parallel to the surgical area, and is a new advance is that it commutes the air flow depending on the zone of the intervention, be it from the right or left, and eliminates any turbulence.
PC and I.T. system compatible with the ArcSterile software
Air Pressure and velocity measurements may be taken during the intervention.
Adjustable flow velocity in modules
From 20 to 50 cm/sec.
Depends on the necessity of each intervention.
Adds in a positioning system for a double reference
Laser lines that define the area of maximum performance; all this facilitates the diligent positioning of the stretcher wheels.
Quick and easy assembly
- Gives equipment for new operating theaters.
- Room for different functions and uses.
- Set up and taken down in seconds.
- Concepción of greater flexibility in use and functions of hospital spaces.
Seeks to obtain correct position of the patient.
Easy to handle and maneuver.
Visualizes diagnosis tests: Radiographs, OCT, surgeries, radiography (x-rays).
Double USB connection
Saves recorded images, displays them on screen, and records procedures.
Reconverts the operating theater
Complex surgical operations, susceptible to infection (example: organ transplants).
Timer and stop-watch
Measurement of time of intervention, anesthesia time.
Uninterrupted feed system: UFS
Duration: 20 minutes of autonomy.
Closure module (optional)
To activate the positive pressure function in those procedures which require it.
Compatible with microscopes
The careening of the UNIVERSAL microscope and the porous micro-lined material prevent air turbulence.
Video camera (optional)
This allows the recording of surgical procedures and that they be recorded and saved on your PC.
- Height: 2m
- Width: depends on the modules
- Depth: 0.8m (folded) // 1.55m (unfolded)
- Length: depends on the model
BT 38 (optional)
Electrical system meeting the standards of Good Surgical Practice and Regulations.
Includes an insulated system of 8 sockets, transformer and insulation monitor.
UFS of 120 minutes for the ArcSterile when working and an additional 400W.
Suelo conductivo (opcional)
- Conductive floor 3.5 x 2m
- Conductive floor 3.5 x 4m (for the ArcSterile closure module)