What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that contains information about browsing and is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device. The set of cookies allows us to improve the quality of our website and informs us which websites our users find useful and which they do not.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the internet as they provide countless advantages for the provision of interactive services, thus facilitating the browsing and usability of our website. Please bear in mind that cookies cannot harm your device and that, in fact, having them active will help us to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
The information below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
· Proprietary cookies: these are sent to your device from the computers and domains that we use to provide the services that you require from us.
·Third-party cookies: these are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks or by external content like Google Maps.
·Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that stay in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the website, which means that none of them are stored on your computer’s hard drive. The data obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long term, this will allow us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it more user-friendly.
· Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit us. A persistent cookie has a pre-set expiration date. The cookie will no longer work after said date. We usually use these cookies to facilitate registration services.
· Technical cookies: these are necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. For instance, they allow us to monitor our traffic and communication of data, access restricted areas, use security elements, store content for videos and share content through social media.
· Personalisation cookies: these allow you to access our services with a pre-defined set of features according to a set of criteria, for example language, the type of browser through which you are accessing the service, the local configuration from where you are accessing the service, etc.
· Analysis cookies: these allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore measure and carry out statistical analyses of the way our users interact with the services we provide. For this purpose, your browsing is analysed on our website for the purpose of improving the range of products and services that we offer.
· Advertising cookies: these allow us to manage, in the simplest way possible way, the advertising space that could be included on our website.
· Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store data about the behaviour of users which is obtained through continued observation. With said data, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertisements that relate to your browsing profile.
Furthermore, some Services may use social media connectors such as Facebook or Twitter. When a user registers for a Service using credentials from a social network, they authorise the social network to save a persistent cookie that will remember their identity and grant them access to the Services until it expires.
Configuring or Disabling
The User may prevent the generation of cookies by selecting
the corresponding option on their internet browser. If the installation of cookies is disabled, the user may not be able to access certain services, or the website may not run smoothly.You can find more information about how to do this on the most popular browsers at the links below:
· Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
· Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
· Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es/&answer=95647
· Safari: http://suport.apple.com/kb/ph5042
By browsing and remaining on our website you are consenting to the use of the cookies mentioned above under the terms stated in this Cookies Policy.
These terms are governed by the current Spanish law.
What cookies use this web?