1- Maximum air purity
ArcSterile: total laminated horizontal flow in a static situation. The other cabins generate turbulences and air impurities.
- Laminated flow: drags down microscopic particles from high and generates air turbulences in the area below the microscope.
- Horizontal and frontal flow: promotes a 180º buckle and generates turbulences on contact with the microscope.
2- Elimination of turbulences / orientated flow
The source of the air flow describes an arc parallel to the surgical area, and is a new advance is that it commutes the air flow depending on the zone of the intervention, be it from the right or left, and eliminates any turbulence.
3- PC and I.T. system compatible with the ArcSterile software
Air Pressure and velocity measurements may be taken during the intervention.
4- Adjustable flow velocity in modules
From 20 to 50 cm/sec.
Depends on the necessity of each intervention.
5- Adds in a positioning system for a double reference:
Laser lines that define the area of maximum performance; all this facilitates the diligent positioning of the stretcher wheels.
6- Quick and easy assembly:
- Gives equipment for new operating theaters.
- Room for different functions and uses.
- Set up and taken down in seconds.
- Concepción of greater flexibility in use and functions of hospital spaces.
Seeks to obtain correct position of the patient.
Easy to handle and maneuver.
8- Monitor screen
Visualizes diagnosis tests: Radiographs, OCT, surgeries, radiography (x-rays).
9- Double USB connection
Saves recorded images, displays them on screen, and records procedures.
10- Reconverts the operating theater
Complex surgical operations, susceptible to infection (example: organ transplants).
11- Timer and stop-watch
Measurement of time of intervention, anesthesia time
12- Uninterrupted feed system: UFS
Duration: 20 minutes of autonomy.
13- Closure module*
To activate the positive pressure function in those procedures which require it.
14- Compatible with microscopes
The careening of the UNIVERSAL microscope and the porous micro-lined material prevent air turbulence.
15- Video camera*
This allows the recording of surgical procedures and that they be recorded and saved on your PC.
- Height: 2m
- Width: depends on the modules
- Depth: 0.8m (folded) // 1.55m (unfolded)
- Length: depends on the model
17- BT 38*
Electrical system meeting the standards of Good Surgical Practice and Regulations.
Includes an insulated system of 8 sockets, transformer and insulation monitor.
UFS of 120 minutes for the ArcSterile when working and an additional 400W.
18- Conductive floor*
- Conductive floor 3.5 x 2m
- Conductive floor 3.5 x 4m (for the ArcSterile closure module)