1- Choosing the right width:
Depending on the function of the personnel and equipment necessary for the intervention, there are three different models:
- MB20 - 2 meters: small procedures: IVT Intravenous thrombolysis, infiltrations.
- MB25 - 2,5 meters: intervention by one sole surgeon.
- MB30 - 3 meters: intervention with material and more than one surgeon.
2- Choosing the length (and depth)
3 different lengths:
- M2 - arc of base + side closure
- M2c – Arc of base + careened + closure module. Bettering the air quality with respect to current norms and creating positive pressure, as necessary depending on the type of intervention.